Schedule and Hours
Our daily schedule is 8:30am to 3:30pm, for a full day program, Monday through Friday. Our half day program runs from 8:30am until 12 noon. We offer a “Stay and Play” optional program as well from 3:30-5:30 Monday through Friday for aftercare.
Options and per-month rates:
- 5 half days (M-F) – $1040
- 5 full days (M-F)- $1500
- 3 half days (M/W/F) – $600
- 3 full days (M,W,F)- $900
- 2 half days (Tu/Th) – $400
- 2 full days (Tu/Th) -$600
- Stay and play daily 3:30-5:30-$5 every half hour
- Summer Camp weekly (M-F) 8:30-3:30-$600 per week-5 day program, $360 3 day program, $240 2 day program- Week by week options- Runs for 8 weeks starting June 19th-August 11th
We follow the Washoe County School District Calendar.
Our super fun Summer Program will run from June 19th through August 11th, 2023. It is an amazing 8 week long Ocean Themed Curriculum followed by a Luau and potluck at the end of summer, on August 11th! We offer 5 day options, 3 day options, and 2 day options for families, and it is not required to sign up for all 8 weeks!
Ages / grades
We welcome children starting age 2 and a half through age 6. We offer a preschool, pre-k, and Kindergarten combined classroom. Children must be bathroom independent.